At METI, experts from the Information Technology field can create and implement industry leading communications programs. Fulfilling careers are as numerous and diverse as the employee-owners who make up METI's talented, dynamic, dedicated and driven workforce.
METI offers opportunity with high-visibility clients from both the private and public sectors. At METI, you will have the opportunity to use cutting-edge technology and management processes while working on projects that make a difference to our clients.
At METI, we know promoting from within is often the best way to put the best people at the top. If you're a professional with a mind for long-term success, METI is a match for you. Frequent, regular progress reviews, an employee development focus, and incentive programs will help you advance your career at METI.
METI offers a competitive salary, excellent benefits, 401K plan and training opportunities.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed below:
- Match your skills to one or more of the job descriptions and ensure that your resume highlights and fully describes your relevant experience and skill sets that will help us to identify you as the best match for the opening.
- Apply for the job by selecting the "Apply Online Now" button included in the individual position description (click the position title to see the full position description for each available position). You will have an opportunity to upload your resume and provide comments. METI is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/V/D.
- Check the website often because these job descriptions can change daily as they are either filled or as new openings come available. Remember that your prompt response accelerates your chances of of being considered for the position(s) of interest.
Positions Available at Multiple Locations - See Position Description for Details
- International Availability
- Nationwide Availability
- Fort Bragg, North Carolina Area
- Fort Carson, Colorado Area
- GMN Virtualization Engineer SME (CNOSS 05)
- Fort Huachuca, Arizona Area
- Defense Assessment Analyst, Pentester (ARCYBER)
- Incident Handler (ARCYBER)
- Response Analyst (ARCYBER)
- Threat Analyst (ARCYBER)
- ACAS/Tenable Subject Matter ExpertEP-DNS Senior Systems Engineer (Systems Engineer)
- IT Systems Engineer - Senior
- GMN Systems Engineer -Senior (CNOSS 05)